[Skip to page content]
City of Denton logo stacked
X icon

If you are reporting a police related incident that is an emergency, call 911. If you are reporting a police related incident that is still in progress, but not an emergency, call (940) 349-8181.

The online reporting feature is temporarily unavailable.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition to an upgraded online reporting system. In case of an emergency, don’t hesitate to call 911. In non-emergency situations, call (940) 349-8181. When you call the non-emergency number, you can request that an officer respond in person, or in some cases request that an officer return your call instead. 

Report Other Issues

The City of Denton is always here to help you and is listening to your suggestions. Please take a moment to submit a request or report an issue to help identify a problem in your area - so that we can fix it fast.

Engage Denton - Submit Request, Stay Informed

Engage Denton is a mobile and online service request system for the City of Denton, Texas. Engage Denton allows residents to identify issues and report those service requests directly to the City of Denton. Residents can upload a photo or video of the concern and mark the geographic location on a map. Each request can then be tracked for follow up. Requests may be submitted online or using a smartphone.

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, please call 911.

Please call (940) 349-7000, if you’re reporting a utilities-related incident that requires immediate attention, such as a power outage, downed electrical poles or wires, a water main break, a clogged or overflowing sewer main, or a leaking water meter or hydrant.