[Skip to page content]
City of Denton logo stacked
X icon
Home > Report an Issue

Report an Issue

Use these online forms to report non-emergency issues quickly and easily.

In the case of an emergency, call 911.

Call (940) 349-7000 if you’re reporting a utilities-related incident that requires immediate attention, such as a power outage, downed electrical poles or wires, a water main break, a clogged or overflowing sewer main, or a leaking water meter or hydrant.

Report other issues

Use this form to report all other non-emergency issues, and we’ll route your submission to the appropriate staff.